Please do not call to cancel or change dates, this must be done in writing. Please hit reply to sender from the confirmation email sent to you, then type your message.
Effective as of May,1 2021 – the following is a statement of travel as well as our policy on travel during Covid in regards to refunds.
It is the responsibility of each customer to protect their travel investment with the proper travel insurance. Refunds, credits, or waiver of fees will not be issued regardless of reason or issue. This also includes but not limited to denied entry to any Country or State due to any issue including Covid restrictions. Please contact us to purchase travel insurance or contact your Travel Agent.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. By traveling, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. Refunds will not be issued due to Covid diagnosis.
Covid rules and restrictions change continuously, it is your responsibility to follow any changes and keep up to date on any rules or changes. Refund policies and terms will not change due to any Covid restrictions or rules for any booking.
If you book anything that is non-refundable whether that be tours, hotels, tickets of any kind, transfers the terms of the refund policy of such will hold and no refund will be issued regardless of any reason or situation including any Covid restrictions.
If you used any future credit to book future travel, transfers, tours, etc and you cancel, No refund or credit of any kind will be issued in any form whether that be in cash, credit or future credit.
If cancelling your transfers you are subject to all current terms and conditions. We are allowing you to change the dates with no fee whatsoever or take a future travel voucher. This is to defer the bank processing cost in relation to your reservation. Please do NOT call to cancel, you must do so in writing only as indicated on your confirmation. Please hit reply to sender from the confirmation email sent to you, then type your message. If you are making claim with your travel insurance please let us know what if anything you need for us to provide. Thank you
If you fail to notify us in any way you are not coming or wait to cancel your transfers on the same day you will be responsible for the first transfer in full. This will cover the cost for paying the driver and also defer our merchant processor cost.
- The Future Travel Voucher (FTV) is valid for 2 years from the current departure date.
- The FTV is valid anywhere we service for transfers and/or tours
- As you may understand, we cannot apply additional discounts/promotions to the new booking.
- If the new booking amount is less expensive than the balance will be held as additional credit only.
- If the next booking cost is more than the credit amount, you/your client will be responsible for payment of the difference.
- As we have extended this special credit, the cancellation terms will not be applicable to the re-booking. This means that if you/your client cancel the next booking we will not extend another credit or offer a refund. A refund will not be given once a credit voucher has been extended.