If cancelling your transfers you are subject to all current terms and conditions. We are allowing you to change the dates with no fee whatsoever or take a future travel voucher. This is to defer the bank processing cost in relation to your reservation. Please do NOT call to cancel, you must do so in writing only as indicated on your confirmation. Please hit reply to sender from the confirmation email sent to you, then type your message. If you are making claim with your travel insurance please let us know what if anything you need for us to provide. Thank you
If you fail to notify us in any way you are not coming or wait to cancel your transfers on the same day you will be responsible for the first transfer in full. This will cover the cost for paying the driver and also defer our merchant processor cost.
- The Future Travel Voucher (FTV) is valid for 2 years from the current departure date.
- The FTV is valid anywhere we service for transfers and/or tours
- As you may understand, we cannot apply additional discounts/promotions to the new booking.
- If the new booking amount is less expensive than the balance will be held as additional credit only.
- If the next booking cost is more than the credit amount, you/your client will be responsible for payment of the difference.
- As we have extended this special credit, the cancellation terms will not be applicable to the re-booking. This means that if you/your client cancel the next booking we will not extend another credit or offer a refund. A refund will not be given once a credit voucher has been extended.